Thursday, October 25, 2007

Emma and Nick

Hello Everyone..... I know it has been far to long since I posted pictures, I am very busy with two little kids who are about to turn 2 and 4!!! I posted general pictures.... no rhyme or reason, just pictures of the kids. On November 1 (Nick's 2nd Birthday) I am planning on taking on one of the biggest challenges of my life (besides being a Wife and Mother) I am going to Quit smoking. I am taking that new drug Chantix. Its suppose-to really help with the physical withdrawal. So wish me luck, I need to stay alive to see my kids grow up! Love to all of you! Renee

3 comments:

Chanikynes said...

Happy to see some new photos on your blog :-) Your kids are the cutest!

Hope all is well in LaFazia land..

Cousin Carrie

Chanikynes said...

good luck with quitting smoking - may your willpower win out. I've had some friends have a lot of success with hypnosis - there is a guy in boston they call 'the crazy russian' who has help many quit around here.

lifeofjeannie371 said...

Great photographs Renee...thanks for updating...I'll be praying for you with the smoking...remember I quit back in 1982...the best thing I could have done...it is hard...but so worth it....talk to you soon...xxoo